Overview of Workshop
In addition to the regular instructors, we offer a wide range of instructions from composers of the workshop course music tunes and performers from domestic and abroad.
Course music tunes of this workshop are;
- San-ya (Mountain Valley; Honkyoku classics, score fee/700 yen）
- Eien-no Tabibito (The Eternal Traveler; composer/Christopher Molina, score fee/900 yen） Big ensemble that students can participate at the main concert.
- Futatsu-no Oshushi (Two Poems for Melancholic Cherry Blossoms; composer/Doi Keisuke, score fee/not yet fixed） Big ensemble that students can participate
at the main concert.
If you do not join the above two concertos, we will offer other instructions for the next two tunes,
- Shingetsu (Honkyoku classics）
- Sagariha (Honkyoku classics）.